- 24″ radius
- 3″ radius for head hole. This head hole and hood fit me as an adult, and the hole is just too wide for her little shoulders.
- Messed this one up a bit. Next time I will make a paper pattern cause laying the fabrics out on top of each other (in an effort to save time from having to make a pattern) was not good, as the fabrics clung to each other and made it hard to smooth out.
Teal poncho 2T size:
- Did flannel on outside and fleece on the inside. This has a nicer, crisper look, but probably not as water resistant as having the fleece on the outside.
- 2.75″ radius neck hole – I like this neck hole size much better than the 3″ for 2T and bigger kids
- 21.5″ radius overall, as that’s as big as the flannel allowed to be cut in one piece. This size seems to work well for my 19 month old and going on 4 year old just as well. I think this may be the best size combo.
- Made a new hood pattern, will have to scan it in as I like this better too
- Need to add a snap or something stronger at the top to hold it all together, and hopefully deter efforts at taking it off.
- Need to add slits to all ponchos for arms to come through. Teal poncho shown on going on 4 year old, though I made this for the 19 month old, and it suits him fine as well.